Hello, Viking Families:
It was a great day back from break! Our students were very excited to see their friends and be reunited with staff. By the looks of some of them, tonight may be an unexpected laundry night.
Without a doubt it has been a wet Wednesday, but the flooding, road closures, and loss of electricity have not occurred – yet. We are hopeful that these things do not occur, and we are able to keep our school open.
As of now, we Will Be Open on Thursday, January 5th. However, this may change during the night or early morning. If the decision is made to close school tomorrow or close school early tomorrow, we will let you know as quickly as possible after the decision has been made.
For up-to-date local resources regarding emergencies, please visit the County of Sonoma’s https://socoemergency.org/
website. A number of resources in English and Spanish can be accessed via the “Get Ready,” “Emergency,” and “Recover” links.
Please continue to stay safe and dry. We want our students, families, and staff to remain safe during this time. And, as always, do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have regarding the status of school being open or closed.